The Midi Skirt
Dazzle your way through party season! We’re positive that this mini guide has got your dream outfit.
Our special feature for this edit is our Viviane skirt. A sexy and versatile item that is now available in 4 (yes, you read correctly) fabrics.
1. The lovely Kate Nykhili, content creator based in Milan, styled the Viviane in nude sequins with the golden Filomena top, a set of white tights and socks to keep her warm and a pair of white pointed heels.
Fun, monochromatic and absolutely stunning. Add a neutral-toned coat over it and you’ll be ready to go for coffee with your friends!
2. Artist Marie Nova channeled her inner French persona with this total black ootd for a quick pause caffè in her local bar. She went for the full black sequin set of our Holiday Capsule; accessorizing with a beret, red statement earrings and black ankle boots.
3. Giorgia Boldrin, interior designer, went for a chic take. She styled the Viviane in black silk with our Charlotte blouse, giving the outfit some volume; and she wore burgundy boots to add a more autumnal and casual touch.
4. Cozy yet elegant? Marie created this idiilic look with the champagne Viviane, the black Camilla cardigan and a set of carefully selected accessories: our Ostuni straw bag (yes, even in the colder months it looks amazing), pointed ballerinas and a black beret with a net appliqué.
5. The woman of the hour. Viviane -yes, she’s the one we named the skirt after- went for a party look destined to turn heads with the champagne Viviane and the Justine blouse in nude sequins. Wear it with heels or change to a comfier shoe if you plan to dance all night!